The Zanussi washing machine boasts of ample loading space in comparison to a number of other washing machines. With a capacity of 8kg, it is very convenient for big washing jobs. It also has a spin speed of 1400rpm which enables the maximum load to be complete in just over 2 hours, depending on the fabric. Cotton fabric may take a little longer while synthetics may be done in exactly 2 hours.
When put to the test, the Zanussi ZWF81463W was pretty impressive in handling stains and it showed it deserves it’s A+++ energy rating with energy consumption of 9p per cycle. Users are also impressed by how easy it is to use and to set the different programs for particular washing jobs.
Some of the pros and cons are:
– Highly energy efficient.
– Effectively removes stains.
– 1400rpm spin which effectively removes water from laundry.
– Good visibility on the display screen which also has a timer.
– It takes close to 3 hours to wash cotton fabric.
– It is a bit of a struggle to fit the maximum load.
According to the experts, one of the most impressive features of this Zanussi washing machine is its A+++ rating which save energy and money.